1. Cinnamon Roll Pancakes. These were all popping up all over Pinterest, so I finally gave them a try! They are a delicious fusion of my favorite breakfast items. I’m sure I’ll be making these often on weekends!
2. San Francisco Magazine. This was an impulse buy from Costco that totally delivered! It highlighted interesting trends and restaurants in the bay area and made my “must try” restaurant list grow significantly.
3. Beer from Pyramid Brewery. I’m lucky enough to live close to Pyramid Brewery, so I enjoy stopping by for dinner or a couple of beers. Last weekend we got a growler full of Pyramid October Fest and enjoyed it at home. The photo below is of a McTarnahan beer I had with dinner (Pyramid bought McTarnahan’s in 2004).
5. Chicken and Waffles from 900 Grayson. The waffle was fine, but the chicken was phenomenal! Even better than the last chicken and waffles Andy had. I would be happy with just a plate of the chicken!
6. Pretzel Croissants. I adore soft pretzels, so I had to have this pretzel croissant from the North Berkeley Farmer’s Market. I loved the pretzel flavor on the exterior and the butteriness of the croissant’s interior. I will definitely be re-creating these.
7. Longer nights. I always welcome seasonal changes, whether it be the crisp coolness of early mornings or when the nights linger just a bit longer. I took this photo an early morning before walking in to school after noticing the sun sleeping in a bit longer each day.
8. 1920’s family photos. My parents and I are working on a present for my great uncle’s 90th birthday which has led to looking over many old photos. It is fun to look at photos and mentally match them up with family stories I’ve been told over the years. Plus, how hysterical is this pose!